This page is dedicated to all things literary and family-friendly for Grown-ups.
I WILL BE USING THIS PAGE TO BRING RESOURCES AND LINKS TO TEACHERS AND PARENTS FOR BOOKS, TOYS, EDUCATIONAL WEBSITES AND CLASSROOM RESOURCES IN ADDITION TO THOSE IN MY CLICKABLE LISTS AT THE RIGHT!
I even have candy M&M’s in my links SINCE I will be posting for your nibbling pleasure!
1) Teacher Created Resources – Spring 2008 Content: Classroom materials
Site: www.teachercreated.com <click here.
2) community playthings – January 2008 – Content: Wooden high-quality furniture & toys (USA made)
Site: www.CommunityPlaythings.com <click here
3) Environments – Spring 2008 = Content: Materials, Equipment, & Furniture for Classrooms Or Homes
Site: www.Environments.com <click here
4) MindWare “Brainy toys for kids of all ages” – January 2008- Content: Great Stuff for Math, Science, Lang. Arts
Site: www.mindwareonline.com <click here
5) Focus The Nation “Global Warming Solutions for America” – January 2008 – Content: Films/event ideas for kid’s enviromental awareness Site: www.focusthenation.org <click here
6) Live Earth Org. -January 2008- Content: CDs, Film Shorts & other materials created from the concerts and partnerships stemming from the 2007 ‘Live Earth’ event for use in enviromental awareness for business, education, and individual solutions to help folks “Go Green”. Site: www.livearth.org <click here
FYI: Future Resources & links will probably be listed in regular posts with this title “Talula’s Resources” and the current date!
Ta Ta! From Talula!
“Treasure the children in your life along with your family, friends and a good book today!”